Saturday 25 August 2012

Two Holiday Layouts

Managed a little scrapping this week and have now done a few layouts from our holiday.

The first layout is of the first day. It was raining but we didnt care. We put on our wellies and went to the Donkey Santuary. Matthew loved the animals and climbing around. Our first activity on the Isle of Wight!

I was inspired by this beautiful layout. I used some Authentique papers but added a basic grey flower and used my new butterfly punch and some paperpearl pens.


 
The second layout is a basic grey sketch. I used some old paper from the Kioshi collection. I love the soft colour palette.The photos show Simon and Matthew enjoying the beach at Sandown. Holidays are perfect for doing this things you dont always have time for. Matthew absolutely loved the beach and Im so pleased we were able to take him 4 times during the week. 

2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous pages but I really love the colours and feel of the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been a roll this summer Lorna but having all those lovely holiday snaps of Matthew enjoying the summer does help lots doesn't it. Love your layouts as always.

    ReplyDelete