Thursday 21 June 2012

Basic Grey Scraplift challenge

Ive been busy recently. Work is busy for a wide range of reasons. I have been scrapping at crops - but I havent had much time for blogging.

At my crop on the weekend I did complete the Basic Grey Challenge. I turned the layout on its side and made a few changes.

The photo is of Matthew with our friend's son also called Matthew. They have only met a couple of times but Matthew seems to like Big Matthew and they had fun on the bouncey castle together at a recent party. Its not the best photo but its one of those moments that is worth remembering. I used the Lauderdale collection as it was hot sunny day and the colours in the photo are quite bright.  Ive had ths collection a long time so I used up loads of my buttons and brads on the layout.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours on this great layout and that photo is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page really reflects the fun feel of the day - great page Lorna!

    ReplyDelete