Monday 28 May 2012

Lily Bee Sketch

I've got a lot of blogging to catch up on. I feel like I have photos, layouts and photos to share that haven't made it to my blog yet. So this week I'm going to try and blog little and often. A layout here, a photo or two here and see if that helps clear that backlog. And next week is half term so that should help.

I made it to Thursday crop last week. There were lots of our lovely group there and it was a buzzy evening. By the end I didnt feel too well and was up all night with a bug and didnt make it to work the next day - but I'm happy to say that im much better now and I managed to scrap a couple of pages before I felt unwell.

The first was a Lily Bee sketch and an excuse to use some of the lovely Lily Bee Victoria Park papers. This cute photo of  Martha was taken at Matthew's birthday party. I love pink and green together and that cute little black and white bow in her hair was perfect for the accent colours.



Back soon
x

1 comment:

  1. Amazingly you can still produce amazing works of art when you aren't feeling very well Lorna!! Glad to hear you're feeling better now.:)

    ReplyDelete