Thursday 5 April 2012

My exciting scrapping news

I have had an exciting few weeks with my scrapbooking. Not only was I asked by my friend Sandra to be a member for her design team at Gottacraft, I have also been asked to be a guest designer for a big US name. I'm so excited.
And it is for ...













Heidi Grace Kress at Clever Handmade.

Yes Heidi is back with her new lines and I am absolutely chuffed to bits to have been asked by her to be  guest designer on her blog.

Here's how it happened. I saw that Heidi was launching some new ranges and posted on UKScrappers to see if anyone in the UK was going to be stocking it. Sam, who does all her media and press stuff, saw the post and had a look at my blog. She then mentioned it to Heidi who came on my blog and left a post. I can't tell you how excited I was to have Heidi post on my blog and especially when she said how much she loved my blog and layouts and would I be a guest designer. Of course I said YES!


You can check out some of the new designs here, here, here and here.

Then, after a couple of emails with the lovely and very helpful Sam, I was sent a box of lovely new goodies to play with. Ive done a couple of layouts now and plan to do a few more over the next couple of weeks. I'm going to be featured on Wednesday 6th June but I'll be putting up some sneaks before then. You can read all about their first guest designer Annette Allen here.


I'm so honoured to be working with them and still smile every time I read my blog post from Heidi. Thank you Heidi and Sam - you made my day!

5 comments:

  1. That is fantastic news. Well done, I am thrilled for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow I know what a fan you are so this is just the best news Lorna! I'm not surprised she loved your blog and layouts and chose you as a guest designer and I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorna that's amazing news well done! Ant wait to see what you make xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lorna, wow what a lovely surprise. Looking forward to seeing the new stuff and what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab News!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete