Monday 12 March 2012

Scrapbooking Starting Points

I can't believe I'm posting twice in one day. Of course I only have a handful of followers so I cant annoy too many people with loads of posts, but I hope those people who do read will allow me this indulgence.

Im trying to do a bit more scrapping at home and in the evenings. Challenges are very helpful for speed scrapping and of course I have thousands of photos to get through. Tonight I have had a go at Shimelle's Scrapbooking Starting Point. I used some new papers from Simple Stories which is called Awesome - perfect for boys and a photo taken of Matthew at Chessington Zoo in January. He just loves to be behind a steering wheel!

I switched the page around to put my photo on the left and of course made a few other changes but overall pleased with the final layout. Thanks Shimelle!

6 comments:

  1. A great page!! Those papers work so well!! Shim's starting points are great aren't they!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page! Fab picture of matthew there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a fabulous layout Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's definitely a driving theme emerging recently with Matthew. Maybe you could get him a black cab - with a professional geographer in the house he should master "the knowledge" easily enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout! I love all your product choices. Very cute photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Simple Stories collection you used. Great take on the starting point! Loving the star buttons, too!

    ReplyDelete