Sunday 25 March 2012

Basic Grey Challenge - My Little Grown up

Today Ive been scrapping and have managed to complete two layouts.

This  one  is another Basic Grey Challenge. This time  the challange  was to scraplift this layout. The bit I scraplifted was the strip of paper with the flag like ends with a second layer of paper running across it. I liked this so much I included it three times in my layout. I used some Lime Rickey papers - Ive always loved this collection with its bright colours and it was good fun to use it again.

Here is my final layout. Its shows Matthew with his backpack ready for a day out. He looks so grown up - more like a four year old off to a first day at school that a 22 month old. I cant believe how fast he is growing up.

1 comment:

  1. Great layout and lovely pictures, those papers are so nice x

    ReplyDelete