Sunday 19 February 2012

Show off Saturday - 5 layouts

There  are so many things to love about our Saturday crop. I love to meet up with all the girls and hear all the latest news. We seem to chat about so many things. I love it that it is next to Sainsburys and Starbucks for a bit of retail therapy. I love that Sandra often brings her shop. Yesterday I loved it that Gaye (who organises the crop), made scented tea cup candles for each of us to celebrate our 6th birthday. I love to see what everyone else is doing and get inspiration for new projects and purchases. And I love it that I can sit and scrap for a decent period of time - yesterday about 5 hours - and this means I will usually do a few layouts. Yesterday I completed 5 layouts and here they are:

The first layout uses some Bo Bunny Snowfall papers. Matthew looked so cute in his woolly hat in the snow. I used this layout here for inspiration.

More snow photos for the second layout and this time Echo Park's Winterpark which the lovely Sandra gave me for Christmas in our crop Advent swap. No specific design  to inspire this layout - just great products and photos to inspire me.


My 365+1 photo  a day project was the inspiration for the third layout and also a colour combination that Im keen to explore more of - red and grey. I went through my stash and picked out red and grey stuff and went from there. You can see all my photos taken this year here.

The fourth layout uses some Echo Park A boy's Life. Perfect for these photos of Charlie and Matthew playing cars last weekend. The design is pretty much a copy of this great design. Thanks to Gaye for bringing along some unwanted stash and for Ali for picking out those cute felt cars.

My last layout was inspired by this pretty picture of Anna taken last weekend. Soft pinks and greens are lovely but I dont get the chance to use them much with Matthew. These are Little Yellow Bicycle.



Hopefully Ill be back soon with my other two layouts from Thursday night. 

2 comments:

  1. You really are far too talented for your own good lol. Lorna these are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally LOVE your designs and your blog!!!
    i came here through ukscrappers.co.uk after you left a post asking if anyone is going to stock the new heidi grace collections...that's me...and i just wanted to thank you for the support!!!
    i would love it if you would be willing to be a guest designer on my blog. come take a look and see what you think. we are even having free giveaways at the moment!
    www.cleverhandmade.com

    ReplyDelete