Monday 13 February 2012

12 on the 12th

So this was the first time I did the 12 on the 12th challenge that I mentioned last month. This month it fell on a Sunday - not quite sure what im going to do when it falls on a work day as I barely have time to the loo at work , let alone take photos! I might have to cheat that week.

But this time I managed it. Here they are:

The remains of our snowman
  • Dinner out - my roast ( please note this includes Matthew's food and I did NOT eat two large Yorkshire puddings) and eton mess.
  • Matthew mastering bananas and custard. He did a good job.
  • My preperations for valentines - heart cookies complete with initials for our little guests coming for tea today, blueberry muffins and cards for the three little girls in Matthew's life.
  • Just some really cute photos of Matthew sitting all grown up.
  • Bathtime.

1 comment: