Monday 30 January 2012

Show off Saturday ( on Monday)

Ive had a few PC problems this weekend. Doesn't it drive you mad? We are so addicted to them. Anyway at 5am this morning my email account was spewing out random emails/spam to loads of people on my email address book. Sorry if you were one of them. Fortunately they all had silly titles so most people knew they werent from me ( or was that because they were sent at 5am?). Anyway - think its all sorted now.

On Saturday I finished a layout that Id started at the last Thursday evening crop. I used some leftover Basic Grey Kissing Booth, a butterfly punch ( thanks Sandra) and sprays, some new American Craft thickers (Sandra's shop), and some Viva paper pearls.

Im pleased with the outcome. What a little cutie!!! Eva was born on the same day as Matthew to our very very good friends.

Here is my finished layout:

3 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous layout, Eva is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll Lorna and I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's just such a cutie and what a beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete