Saturday 10 September 2011

10 things about my birthday

1. Today I was 40
2. I went to Whipsnade zoo with my husband Simon and little boy Matthew.
3. Matthew's favourite animal was the elephants and spent ages waving to them.
4. Matthew said ' bear' for the first time to add to his ever increasing list of words.
5. My husband bought me my sexy red laptop.
6. I enjoyed spending time with my work friends on Thursday to celebrate ( something I don't do often enough)
7. My birthday started last Saturday with a trip to The Wizard of Oz and finished next Saturday when we are having lunch at my crop.
8. I share my birthday with fellow scrapper Gaye Williams and the sexy Colin Firth.
9. My birthday represented modern times - I had so many texts and Facebook messages - but still had some snail mail cards and pressies - perfect!
10. 40 is going to be fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 40th!!!! Great 10 things post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday for yesterday - glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 40th to you!!!
    Great list and yep forties are great!!

    ReplyDelete